I always get asked by clients when they start doing email marketing that they want something fancy like a lot of large businesses.
You will be amazed to hear that:
- 27% will unsubscribe, meaning they do not want to hear from you
- 89% of people will delete your email if it is hard to read on a mobile
So I advise my clients to keep it simple with email direct marketing. Today a lot of your customers/clients and prospects are reading email on their smart phones and devices they use on the go. So it needs to be fast. And you need a bit of understanding of email software.
So here is what I do:
- Keep it simple, format and write for mobile
- Have a catchy subject
- Keep it short
- Give something of value that can change their day
- Give them a clear action to take
Email marketing Australia can be done cleverly and effectively.
Source: Email Marketing is Changing